Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

Sprint HTC Evo 4g Smart Phone Deals

By Rich Martin -
This review is from: Sprint HTC Evo 4g Smart Phone (White) (Unlocked Phone)
The HTC phone is really good. It never freezes, has a responsive touch screen, and it has really fast internet and web surfing. I would definitely send the word out to everyone that this phone is a really terrific phone. It's nice on the web and very durable. It also allows you to watch videos with its awesome kick stand to hold it up. It's just like a computer, only it fits in your pocket and it sells for a price that's not bad at all. I would definitely give it a five star rating with no problems. Enjoy your new HTC EVO touch(:

 By h24eather -
This review is from: Sprint HTC Evo 4g Smart Phone (White) (Unlocked Phone)
I posted a review a week after I got this phone, but now im retracting from that review. 2 weeks after I got the phone, the volume stopped working... Luckily, I had insurance on my previous phone so it carried over to this one. Brought it to the Sprint Dealer, and they told me the "Loud Speaker" was blown. Also, the associate also told me 5300 calls were made from this phone and the phone had been activated before. Great news to hear after I spent money on a "new" phone. The next problem came about a week later when the phone completely stopped charging. Leaving me to switch batteries with my husband so he could charge the dead one. Brought this back to the same sprint dealer, they informed me that the complete usb charging port in the phone had been damaged and there were no sodder(sp)left on it. Seriously? A month in with this crap??? Oh yeah, make sure you have insurance, they will charge you $100 to replace the phone, luckily a brand new phone from sprint is $700+ ( the only reason i did not return it)
Help other customers fi
By Eric S. Kipe ""FatDad"" (Las Vegas) -
This review is from: Sprint HTC Evo 4g Smart Phone (White) (Unlocked Phone)
The Evo 4G I purchased from Amazon's merchant MidStar was defective. According to my local Sprint repair store the phone had been reprogrammed before I received it, Midstar's response was "I believe Sprint might not know how to activate the phone because we have purchased them directly from our Sprint supplier. We have also received activation instructions from them".
Really... The rep at the Sprint store was kind enough to replace the defective phone with one of their's, less than 10 minutes later I am out the door with a working phone. I guess they know how to program a phone after all.
Secondly, I was also informed that the battery that was supplied with the MidStar phone was not one of theirs. Ergo, also defective as it barely fits into the phone. $40.00 dollars later, I have a phone and battery that is what I paid for. Sprint customer service to the rescue.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét