Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

I9220(N9000) 5.0" Capacitive Android 4.0 Dual SIM Smart Phone With 8GB ROM Deals

By Ken Farrar (Fayetteville AR)
This review is from: I9220(N9000) 5.0" Capacitive Android 4.0 Dual SIM Smart Phone With 8GB ROM (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This phone was a risk/faith buy. I scoured reviews to try and make a best guess on this order. I made the leap and about 2 and a half weeks later found out if there was a pay off. Phone worked fine. Very little set up. It works fine with ATT and I have read it will work with any "sim card" carrier. I have owned this phone for over three months and put it through some test.

The cover it comes with is very useful and I prefer it over any case. Samsung cases do not fit because the buttons are slightly different and do not align. I use mine mostly for talking some texting and a lot of apps. I tend to play one game at a time so I haven't really tested the capacity of its memory. I don't use it as an MP3 player so I cannot comment on its music playback.

What it does do is work. It works fine as a phone. Works fine as a text device. Works fine playing apps. I have had it lock up on me four or five times loading an app. A simple restart worked fine. I have found that powering down once in a while keeps its speed up. I might add that my old Samsung phone locked up a lot more frequently under less stress. Speaking of reboot, it will load up from a restart very quickly compared to my old smart phone.

YouTube works fine, as does Netflix. The camera works good in well lit situations. The flash is pointless as it is weak and low light photos will not turn out good. Spring for a real camera if you want to take a lot of pics worth printing. If your just into facebook selfies and occasional snapshots with no editing this will work fine. The front facing camera works as expected for a 1.3mp, grainy low quality. But that's to be expected. Video recording works same as the camera and it picks up audio well. The speaker is good also, as long as there isn't too much background noise.

The headphone jack is an odd size so you'll have to pick up a spare at Radio Shack or special order it here. It has a longer plug. The phones that came with it are adequate. If your considering this phone you likely don't own "Beats". Besides watching a movie on a 5" screen doesn't require the highest sound quality. The screen display works fine. Video playback is smooth and works well. The clarity is better than I expected and on par with with my Samsung. I haven't had any screen issues.

The phone feels very solid, it has good weight and no part really feels "cheap" or "poorly made" with the exception of the cover I'm using. It is a combination: back and flip over cover. It seems cheap, but has lasted three months with no damage. So despite the "feel" it is holding up better than expected.

Overall I am extremely pleased with this purchase. There are some odd quirks to it. Spell check in texting says everything is wrong. I haven't cared enough to see if there is a way to fix it. I have added most words to the dictionary over time, so I only occasionally get a red line now. Further it comes with two batteries, but no way to charge the second one or store it. So i'm not really sure of the purpose. I'll hang on to it in case the first battery fails it is nice to know it's there. Also the GPS on this thing is pretty lousy. It doesn't pick up my location unless I'm outside. And by outside I mean with nothing over my head, trees, car roof, porch, clouds... I don't use it for driving though. I'd recommend purchasing a real GPS for driving putting it on the dash gives it a spotty signal. WIFI signal detection is good. It picks up my signal throughout my house. Although my house is small I have brick walls between rooms and signal strength is fine throughout.

*** SD card slot works fine I forgot to mention that. Also this phone has a feature I've not noticed on any phone I have had before. You can record phone conversations by pushing the menu button during a connected call. It gives you the option to start and stop recording. People also comment on the size of it, a lot. . . That always makes me smile. I plan on buying my son one also.

This is not a name brand phone, but works better than I thought it would and meets my needs beyond my expectations. Its performance suits my needs and after three months continues to perform as well as the day I opened it. There are a lot of negative reviews, perhaps they got a dud, or were expecting an iphone mistakenly shipped to them. I have seen some tech heads spout off some of this phones short comings, but I use it for four things, A phone, Texting, a few apps and occasional browsing. For these things it works fine.

 By Rob Swanson -
This review is from: I9220(N9000) 5.0" Capacitive Android 4.0 Dual SIM Smart Phone With 8GB ROM (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Phone was as described. Works well on the T-Mobile 3 G network. Have used it for two days now with no issues.
Was concerned by one review about the headphone jack but I have had no issues using headphones.
Device is quick and responsive.
Works well with Wi-Fi too.
Long battery life.
This is my first unlocked cell phone and if this one holds up will never go back to a locked phone.

Day four with this phone and its still working just fine. No complaints. 12/29/12

Feb. 1-2013; Phone is still working great. Have had no issues on the T-mobile network.

By readerluver -(CA)
This review is from: I9220(N9000) 5.0" Capacitive Android 4.0 Dual SIM Smart Phone With 8GB ROM (Wireless Phone Accessory)
First let me say Amazon is Awesome!! I bought this phone from USA Wholesalers. But it was fulfilled by Amazon so I got it delivered to me in two days!! The color I got was white and I love it. I was kind of scared because there were so many good reviews on it. So, in the back of my mind I was like this all cant be real. But guys I did my research. I looked up reviews, watched youtube videos and all. After about a week of research I went ahead and bought this phone. I am sooooo happy I did. I took out my SIM card from my At&t "unsmartphone" and popped it into the STAR in about a minute it saw that it was an At&t SIM and BOOM!! Everything was working!!! And I mean everything So now I have a "Note"(guys it look just like it and that's what EVERYONE thinks it is) Smartphone. All prepaid for 50.00 a month(plus tax depending on where u live). And everyone else I know who wasn't as smart as all of us(that is if you buy the phone) is paying 100.00 or more for a Smartphone plan. And under contract, worrying about going over minutes, texts, and data. I don't have to worry about any of that, pay way less than them, AND my phone is the COOLEST ever!!! Lol. Just a little of what it does:

In minutes I downloaded Skype, Facebook, Mp3 music downloaded, about 10 songs. ALL OF IT WORKS!

When my teenage niece and nephew saw my phone (15 & 16, u know teenagers know about phones) they thought it was a "Note" and loved the screen and size. While I was visiting they had my phone the entire time. Taking pictures with the front and back camera. Downloading cool games for me, like fruit ninja(love that Geico commercial..lol) and temple run,etc. They didn't want me to go Bc they loved my phone..lol(and they both have Driod phone by Verizon).

The only small "con" I can say right now is the battery doesn't last as long as a non smartphone. But it does last pretty good taking in consideration I've been playing with it all day on and off.Listening to music, downloading songs, on facebook, texting, making calls,etc. After all that its just a little below half full. I started using it this morning full force so its been about 10hours. So u can be the judge on that. Its pretty cool with me. I'm going to go buy a car charger so when I use turn-by-turn navigation, I won't have to worry about my battery dying. And it comes with two batteries anyway. So I am good!! So good luck guys I hope my review helps you in your journey for an Awesome phone!! Do your research, don't rush if you're not sure. But if you're like me after you're research you will be back, and buy this phone!! I don't think you will regret it. I know I am loving it right now!! It's a very good choice!!! Happy Hunting!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét