Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone Deals

By RJE -
This review is from: HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
My first cellphone company was cricket, who in my mind was an "ok" provider. I really did not want to pay 130 dollars a month for a fancy phone I don't use often so this company seemed like a good idea.
I got a new phone with cricket, my first smartphone ever, and it was awesome (again it was my first smartphone) I noticed, I only got 1 or 2 bars anywhere I went. When I called, they said I had to basically pay for a new phone... that wasn't happening. So after some researching, I found virgin mobile and their phones.
I really liked the reviews on this phone so I gave it a try.
Two months later and this is an awesome phone. It has yet to freeze up on me in the slightest way, the battery life is amazing. I'm a manager at a pizza chain, so I'm constantly making calls to drivers, customers, ect. And this phone can last the whole day.
I'm 19 so playing around on the internet is somewhat common (haha) , I can watch videos, download, upload, go on facebook in spare time, I can safely say 3G with this phone is another strong point.

Now my main problem with the other phone, reception.... I get six bars constantly with Virgin Mobile, I never have trouble calling people or sending/receiving texts.

I'm not a big camera user, but when I do take a picture the flash is a tad to bright at times. Other than that I see no issue.

Ive always had physical keyboards, so the switch to a touchscreen was difficult, but you'll get use to it after a couple days.

All in all, for $200 this cannot be beat, you get better service than other pre-paid providers, and you get a better phone than what other providers give you. Its a win-win.



 By T. Kocanda (Omaha, NE) -
This review is from: HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Just for a bit of perspective, I've owned and used nothing but an iPhone (3G, 4, 4S) for my last few contract cycles; and they were great phones... but so is the HTC One V; and for 1/3 the cost.

Chances are if you're looking into purchasing this phone (or any new cell phone), it's not because of your need to change handsets, but your need/want to change CARRIERS. I feel for you; but as this is a review of the phone itself, I'll attempt to leave any carrier/service references to a minimum.

Two things caught my attention about the One V right off the bat: 1. Unlike most other Android phones it is not a 30lb death-brick that you must lug around in your pocket (forcing you to tighten your belt just keep your pants up), and 2. for what you get, the price is very very good.

The One-Series by HTC is their current "in" thing; and the One V is basically the little brother to the other phones in that series. With that being said, it has a few surprises up its sleave. The build quality of One V is extremely good. The back of the phone and the lower portion of the phone's front are actually metal, not plastic; this creates a phone surface that is very resistant to scratches, dings, and damage all-together. And the screen, from what I've read, is that new-fangled Gorilla Glass; or something similar and just as durable. All-in-all the phone's exterior is above-average for handsets in this price range.

Internally, too, it doesn't disappoint. The on-board Android version is 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), and the phone's processor handles it quite well. The UI that comes standard is a dialed-back version of HTC Sense; a few less fancy animations and 5 (rather than 7) Home Screens for you to customize. This version of HTC Sense may seem less flashy, but keeps the phone running smoothly without issue.

And that, actually, transitions nicely into the only significant drawback to the One V: the processor power. The One V has a rather low-key processor; something in the area of a single-core 1GHz model. It gets the job done, but noticably struggles sometimes with the more-demanding apps.

The bottom line here is that the One V is a solidly-built phone for the everyday user. It lacks some of the "bells and whistles" that some power-users may desire, but this phone was not built for insane X-Box style graphics running simultaneously with 5 open internet sessions of Facebook full-site version. It is first-and-foremost a communication, internet, and audio-centered handset (Beats Audio, IMAP and Exchange mail built-in, good reception, etc.). And paired with Virgin's Unlimited Data and Unlimited Text plans, it becomes a very powerful tool for the everyday user; a tool that, because of the hardware quality, will last that user a very long time.
By Realmucoy -
This review is from: HTC One V Prepaid Android Phone (Virgin Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was worried when I saw all the reviews about the battery and how it wouldn't fully charge. When I got it, the first day I allowed it to charge over night and I was bummed to find out that the battery didnt fully charge. But luckily just two days after recieving the phone I got an update notification that HTC had a software update so that the battery would fully charge. The next day it was 100%. As far as battery life, I think its very good. On my optimus v I would use up the battery before the end of the day but with the htc one v, I am able to get about 1.5 days out of the battery. And I am not one to use my phone lightly, I usually am texting, on apps, or on the phone. It has never frozen on me and it has never turned off suddenly. The camera is pretty amazing compared to many other prepaid phones' cameras. I'm not planning on going into detail, I just wanted to clear up about the battery problem and that the phone overall is very good. Probably one of my favorite prepaid phones.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét