Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 10, 2013

Anker® Astro2 8400mAh Portable Dual-Port External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger with Built-In Flashlight for Smart phones Deals

By Liberal Republical (Texas)
This review is from: Anker® Astro2 8400mAh Portable Dual-Port External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger with Built-In Flashlight for Smart phones, Android phones, PSP, GoPro, iPad mini, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 (Apple adapters not inclued), Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Series Smartphones, HTC One X / V / S, Sensation, EVO, Nokia Lumia 920 N9, Motorola Razr, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z, Google Glass and More
Lots of devices need more than 1A to charge but there are very few battery packs that will put out that much current. In fact there are few 12V-5V converters that will do that. This battery pack has both the capacity and current output (2A) to charge pretty much anything that takes 5V - phones or tablets. I like the charge indicators and also the flashlight, for emergencies. The instructions were in both chinese and english - and they were adequate. I tried the battery on an iPhone, Kindle Fire and HP Touchpad. All charged correctly. Note that there are two USB outputs - one is limited to 0.6A and the other to 2A. Use the higher current for tablets.

 By B -
This review is from: Anker® Astro2 8400mAh Portable Dual-Port External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger with Built-In Flashlight for Smart phones, Android phones, PSP, GoPro, iPad mini, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 (Apple adapters not inclued), Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Series Smartphones, HTC One X / V / S, Sensation, EVO, Nokia Lumia 920 N9, Motorola Razr, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z, Google Glass and More
Purchased the Anker external battery pack for my Samsung Skyrocket 4G LTE phone. The battery pack has already saved me on 2 occasions when I ran out of juice before the day was over! I even plugged up my ipad to it and i still haven't had to recharge it.

The only function of the device that can be improved is the flashlight. It is difficult to turn on and off..and slow to respond so I wind up pushing the on/off button multiple times not knowing if I'm pushing it hard enough. Once you get the flashlight to turn on, it is difficult to turn off and I end up having to push and hold on to the power button for a long time before it will respond. But, this is no big deal as I bought this battery to backup my phone, not use as a flashlight. I can always use the flashlight on my phone.

Overall, I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for a portable battery pack for their power hungry smartphone!
By Dr. Bojan Tunguz (Indiana, USA) -
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)  
This review is from: Anker® Astro2 8400mAh Portable Dual-Port External Battery Pack Power Bank Backup Charger with Built-In Flashlight for Smart phones, Android phones, PSP, GoPro, iPad mini, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4 (Apple adapters not inclued), Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Series Smartphones, HTC One X / V / S, Sensation, EVO, Nokia Lumia 920 N9, Motorola Razr, Blackberry Z10, Sony Xperia Z, Google Glass and More
Astro 2 external battery by Anker is one of the most powerful, versatile and reliable external batteries that I've come across. It has met or exceeded most of my expectations for such a device. I would strongly recommend it as a travel backup battery for most small electronic devices.

***** The Specs *****

This 8400 mAh battery has one DC 5V 1A input, and two outputs: DC 5V 0.6 A and DC 5V 1 A. The specified input charging time is 6-7 hours, and in my own test I've verified this to be an accurate estimate. The total number of rechargings is specified to be 500, but for obvious reasons I've not been able to test this claim.

***** Battery Capacity *****

At 8400 mAh, Astro2 is the largest-capacity external USB battery that I've ever tested. It has enough capacity to charge an iPhone or any similar small electronic device at least a couple of times. For a less power-hungry device (plain vanilla cell phone, Kindle, etc.) you can expect to get at least full charges from this battery. The two charging outputs have different charging rates, but either one will be able to charge your device in a two to three hours max. I have tested the charger with Morolar Razr, Motoroal Krzr, Amazon's third and fourth generation Kindle, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4S, and the first generation iPad. It performed more than adequately with all of those devices.

In order to get a good, intuitive feel for the charge capacity of this external battery I subjected it to the "iPad test." That is, I try charging my first generation iPad form the fully discharged state in order to see how much "juice" am I able to get. iPad is the largest electronic device that I can think of that would still qualify (barely) into the small-electronics category. (A MacBook Air would definitely be out.) The verdict: I was able to charge the iPad to about 56% capacity. This is, thus far, the most I've been able to get out of any such external battery. It took this battery about two hours to charge it to this level. This means that you'll be able to watch several movies on a trans-oceanic flight and still be able to use your iPad when you land.

***** Accessories *****

The battery comes with a built-in power adapter, two USB cords, one PSP charge adapter, one Nokia adapter, and a micro and mini USB adapters. This versatility of adapter heads means that you'll be able to use this battery with most cellphones and small electronic devices that are popular right now, but the owners of the iOS devices need to remember to use their own Apple USB cord. I wish that the battery came with a small carrying bag or a pouch to put all these accessories in, as I find myself losing these kinds of accessories more often than I care to admit. The battery has a small built-in led flashlight, but I personally don't have much of a need for such a thing.
***** Design and Build *****

The battery sports a slick cool design, and it looks and feels very modern. It doesn't feel cheep, and it will definitely not look out of place with the latest and coolest electronic gizmos. It's a bit on a heavy side, so I'd not recommend carrying it in your pocket or in a purse all the time.

***** The Bottom Line *****

If you are a frequent traveler and carry more than one small electronic device with you all the time, or tend to go on longer trips to places without an easy access to a wall outlet (camping, long flights) then this charger is a must for you. It will keep all of your devices charged for a reasonably long periods of time, and it will give you a peace of mind that you'll never be in a situation where you run out of power. Astro 2 battery is compact and durable, and it will serve well all of your portable charging needs.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét